Thursday, February 6, 2014

Filled Under: ,

Happy Kiss Day 2014 English Hindi SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Pictures, Images for GF, BF, Couples, Husband, Wife, Hubby

Happy Kiss Day 2014 English SMS
What Kisses Mean!
Kiss On Hand=I Adore You,
Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends,
Kiss On Neck=I Want You,
Kiss On Lips=I Love You,
Kiss Anywhere Else=Lets Not Get Carried Away!

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS in English 
Love is blind
Be very kind
When I kiss you
Please don't mind

Happy Kiss Day 2014 Hindi SMS
Kiss : It’s Not Nokia…Connecting People
Kiss : It’s Not Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss : It’s Not Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss Is Like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga!!

Happy  Kiss Day English SMS 2014 
Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete.
Happy Kiss Day 2014

Happy Kiss Day 2014 English Quotes  
Whats Live ? Live Is Love.
Whats Love ? Love Is Kissing.
Whats Kissing ? Come Here And I Show You.

Happy Kiss Day Quotes in English 2014 
Dear customer!
your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now!
You have 2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug
will be expired on 14th February 2014

Happy Kiss Day 2014 English Wishes
You Are Sweet Than Honey.
Pure Than Milk.
Soft Than Flower.
Since I Have You As My Lover,
Come To Me Near,
I”ll Kiss Your Lips Without Fear.
U”ll Say, Having You Is Treasure & Be With Me For Ever.

Happy Kiss Day 2014 Sms for GF (Girlfriend)
Proposing u was my desire
having u is my jackpot
loving u is my attitude
pleasing u is my duty
missing u is my habit
kissing u is my wish
2gether 4eva my fulfillment.

Happy Kiss Day 2014 Hindi SMS
Kiss Kiss Ki Mehphil Main Kiss Kiss Ne
Kiss Kiss Ko Kiss Kiya
Ek Woh Hai Jisne Har Miss Ko Kiss Kiya
Ek Aap Haai Jisne Har Kiss Ko Miss Kiya..

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for BF (Boyfriend) 
Life is nothing without LOVE,
LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical,
don't get emotional yaar just b practical
so STOP loving and START Kissing

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for Husband (Hubby)
 if i could bring back memories i would bring the first day i kissed you i look you in the eyes and felt love.thanks god an angel came into my life!

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for Wife 
proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment .

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for Couples  
Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don't get emotional yar just b practical so STOP luving and START Kissing.

Happy Kiss Day English Quotes 2014 
Whats life ?
Life is love.
Whats love ?
Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you.

Happy Kiss Day English Wishes 2014
U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk.
softer than flower. since i have u as my lover,
come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear.
u'll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.

Kiss Day Best English Sms 2014 
Best Ever Kiss Day Sms Message
Proposing you, was my desire…
Having you, is my jackpot…
Loving you, is my attitude…
Pleasing you, Always is my duty…
Missing you, is my Habit…
kissing you, is my Heartly wish…
Together Forever With you, my fulfillment .
Happy Kiss Day Dear..

Happy  Kiss Day Hindi SMS 2014
Us K Chor Jaanay K Baad Ab Mohabbat Nahi Kartay Kisi Say.Ae dost
Thori c To Umar Hy
Kiss Kiss Ko Aazmatay Phirain
Happy Kiss Day 2014

Kiss Day Funny Hindi Sms Message
4-lips…
2-mouths…
1-kiss..
½ of love..
My mouth does nothing,
But long to kiss….
I just Love Kissisng..
From:
Dr.Imran Hashmi.

Happy Kiss Day 2014 Hindi Quotes
Kiss kisi ki mahphil me,
Kiss kisi ne kiss kiss ko kiss kiya.
Ek hum they jisne her miss ko kiss kiya,
Aur ek aap they jisne har kiss ko miss kiya.

Happy Kiss Day 2014 Images



Happy Kiss Day Quotes in English 2014
The decision 2-kiss 4-the 1st time!!
is the most crucial in any love story.
It changes the rlationshp of 2-people..
much more strongly than evn the final surrender..
b-coz this kiss!!!!!
already has with-in it that surrender.

Happy Kiss Day Quotes/sms in Hindi 2014
Ek ladki ne chote bache k gaal pe kiss ki.
Girl: oh sorry tumare gaal pe lipstick lag gyi.
Baby kuch achcha karne se agar daag lagte he
to daag achche hain.

Kiss Day English SMS 2014
People who throw kisses!!!1
Are mighty hope-lessly lazy.
From :: “Bob Hope”
Ingrid Bergman Says That:
A kiss is a lovely trick..
that is designed by nature,,
to stop speech…
when words b-come superfluous…
Woooooooooow

Happy Kiss Day 2014 Hindi Wishes
Ladki saath ho to HOTEL bill,
Ladki dur ho to MOBILE bill,
Ladki na mile to DARU ka bill…
Isliye na lagao DIL
Na Aayega BILL.
Luv Se bolo Jai Lokpal Bill
Happy Kiss Day To My Friends

Happy Kiss Day English Wishes 2014
How To Kiss Advice Sms Message
The only foreplay,
I really need is for a guy,
to kiss my hip bone.
The hip is the most erotic & neglected body part.
Kiss the hip bone with ur lips.

Happy Kiss Day 2014 Sms for GF (Girlfriend)
HAPPY kissing DAY
Aj kising Dy hai,
Jo b is tim ap k 7 betha hua hy uski zor ki kis lo
ap p kiss karna LAZIM h.
USKI KHATIR jse ap bht pyar krte ho.
EnjoY.

Happy Kiss Day 2014 English SMS Wishes
Kisses blown are kisses wasted. kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. kisses spread germs and germs are hated. but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for BF (Boyfriend) 
Wo Pehla Kiss Jo Humne Ek duje Ko Kia
Wo Kiss Humare Pyar Ki Shuruwat thi
Humara Pyar Hamesha kayam Rahega
Bus Tum Usi shiddat se Mujhe Kiss Karti Rehna
Happy Kiss Day 2014

Kiss Day 2014 Sms
If A Kiss Could
Say Just How
I Love You . . .
MY LIPS
Would Be On YOURS
Forever . . .

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for Husband (Hubby) 
Kiss kisi ki mahfil main,
Kiss kisi kiss kisi ko kiss kiya.
Ek hum hai jis ne her kiss ko miss kiya,
Aur ek aap hai jis ne her miss ko kiss kiya…
Happy Kiss Day

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for Wife 
Pink lips are the girls beauty...
Wah..Wah..
Pink lips are the girls beauty..
And kissing them is boys duty.

Happy Kiss Day Hindi Quotes 2014
Tujhe Chumne Ka Maza Hi kuch Aur Hai
Tujhe Maine Choomu Tere In Kubsurat Gulabi Honthon Pe
Tujhe Chumu Mai Tere Haseen Mehkte Jism Ko
Bus Tume Hi Chumta Jao
Happy kiss Day 2014

Happy Kiss Day 2014 SMS for Couples 
When In Love And You Wish
To Express It Openly,
You Can Say It In Diamond
And You Can Say It In Mink,
But Never Say It In Ink.

Kiss Day Quotes for Couples
My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips i love to kiss.
Happy Kiss Day

Hey guys , have you promise with your partner, yeah offcourse promise day is coming and i know you need some good collection or stuffs of promise day. If you didn't promise till now then promise day is the best day to make a promise with your partner and take a promise from your partner and i know that for this you need some beautiful collection of sms/quotes so here it is

Happy Promise Day 2014 Images



Kiss Day Best Hindi Sms 2014
kis kis ko kiss karoon
kis kis ko miss karoon
tum ko miss karoon to
kis kis ko kiss karoon
happy kiss day 2014

Happy Kiss Day Quotes in Hindi 2014
Talwar Ka Zakham Dawa Se Theek Ho Jata Hai Magar
Zuban Ka Zakham Kisi Dawa Se Theek Nai Hota
Sirf
Kissing se Theek Hota Hai Hakeem Imran Hashmi

Kiss Day 2014 Sweet SMS
Love Gives Way To Kiss To Your Lover
One day you will kiss a man you can’t
Breathe without and find that breath
Is of little consequence, Happy Kiss Day

Kiss Day 2014 Romantic lovely SMS
How did it happen that their lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts that the rose unfolds
that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss, and all was said.

Kiss Day SMS for Bf Gf
Girl: What is Life?
Boy: Life is Love.
Girl: Whats Love?
Boy: Love is Kissing.
Girl: What is Kissing?
Boy: Come here and I’ll Show You.
btw Happy Kiss day

Kiss Day Hindi SMS 2014
Majboori men jub koi aap se juda hota hai
Zaroori nahin ke woh bewafa hota hai
Deker apki pyaari si aankho’n men aanso
Chupke se woh kahin aap se bhi zyada rota hai

Kiss Day 2014 Quotes in English
Give me one kiss to go to sleep. Give me two kisses to dream. Give me an endless row of kisses to, when I wake up in the morning, think of you as the last kiss I never forget it.

Kiss Day Love SMS for Gf
My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.

Happy Kiss Day 2014 English SMS Wishes
The Decision To Kiss For The First Time
Is The Most Crucial In Any Love Story.
It Changes The Relationship Of Two People
Much More Strongly
Than Even The Final Surrender;
Because This Kiss
Already Has Within It That Surrender.

Funny Kiss Day 2014 SMS Wishes
'i love u..........
Want A KISS
Plz KISS Me
Jaldi Koi B Nai Hai
Foran Karo
Jaldi Karo Na
K
I
S
S
U Know KISS
Means
K-Koi
I-Intresting
S-SMS
S-Send Karo
So
KISS Me!!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment